We count until ONE
Personalized Education, because each one is different
We grow together
In this team, we all get better
Passion for learn
We strive to be better each day
At the service of the student
To make its passage as pleasant as possible
A world without frontiers
Languages, exchanges, stays, MUN, we are open to the world
With the COAS guarantee
Union makes force
Come and see
We open our doors for you
From 0 to 18
From the cradle to the university
Umedi, children school in Bilbao
In Umedi we offer a pedagogical project for children to have fun learning in an atmosphere of affection and personal attention.
Ask for information
These are the pillars of our education model
From the kindergarten up to the Baccalaureate, the process of teaching-learning is done in Spanish, English and Basque.
ONE TO ONE
Each person is unique and unrepeatable, for that reason, personalized education is part of our identity.
Families, teachers and students get better each day, in an environment of mutual trust.
Know more in depth the basis of our model
In Umedi we offer a pedagogical project for children to have fun learning. It was born with the purpose of offering families an early and comprehensive education of their children in an atmosphere of affection and personal attention.
In addition, to facilitate the reconciliation of the family, personal and professional life we offer a daycare service and, through the classroom of cribs, a support to families in the process of raising their children from the first months of life.
The optimal age in education is 0-8 and, within this period, three first years are the most important because the brain of the boy and girl has matured and developed 50% of its capacity. Hence the importance of moving in these early years in an environment rich in sensory, visual and tactile stimuli. That’s why our educative Project has a direct impact on early learning.
9 REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- WELL CARED FOR ENVIRONMENT: the smallest details are also part of our educative project.
- SCHOOL CAFETERIA: Proper kitchens for healthy eating and adapted to the various needs.
- SECRETARIAT: To simplify the bureaucracy and the communications with the families.
- EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: Completing the formation under the same educative project.
- CHAPLAINCY: Voluntary spiritual attention to improve the Christian knowledge and practice.
- KINDERGARTEN: To conciliate family, personal and professional life.
Other COAS colleges
AYALDE | HAURKABI | MUNABE
ESKIBEL | ERAIN | ERAIN TXIKI
ALCASTE | LAS FUENTES